Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Be A Change Agent From Your Phone With Duuple
- We all have our phones practically surgically attatched to our hand – Abby shows us how, in under a minute, our phones can make us agents of change
- You’ll see how easy it is to support the causes you love in multiple ways – all with a “challenge” – at home, at work, and in partnership with the organizations you want to help
- You’ll learn how to use fun challenges to support serious causes
- You’ll have a new tool in your social media for social good arsenal that you can use in al realms of your life to ignite goodness
A Fun Way to Trigger People to Take Action
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
- Abby Frimpong knew from a young age that she wanted to support causes in a purpose-driven career
- She's an international fundraiser with close to two decades raising funds in education, healthcare, and international humanitarian causes
- As the CEO of Duuple, she continues on her purpose-driven path by helping people, causes and brands use social media for social good - and FUN!
- For Abby, Duuple was a way to "clone herself" - making it easy to raise awareness, engagement, and money for many different causes at one time
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
It makes me very happy to throw a dinner party, as I love seeing people enjoy themselves and what I cooked for them,
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
In contrast to how I was taught as a child to be quiet, to not step on toes.
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
2) Making a career out of something that I was told was only a hobby.
3) I BECAME the CEO that my mother always wanted me to marry!