Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
The future of work for individuals, communities, businesses & their employees
- Why we need to rethink work, reconnect it with life and enjoy doing it
- Understand the role of the business in employee motivation and productivity
- Why maintaining the business corporate culture? It helps to shape employee behaviour
- How communities benefit from the way individuals and businesses embrace new perception of work
- Developing a healthy work-life intergration
Businesses should change as the world changes
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Writer, TEDxSpeaker, Trainer & Consultant
- Founder and Managing Director, Gravitee
- He helps businesses attract, engage and retain a modern workforce
- He is a speaker & writer on the new world of work
- Programme Director, TEDxFolkestone, responsible for all operational aspects
- Trainer & commentator of Millennial Employees, helping businesses understand and adapt to their growing millennial workforce
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
2. Quitting the corporate world and setting up my own company so I could help businesses change to be more people focussed and successful as a result
3. Appearing on BBC1 as an expert panellist talking about the gig economy and if it benefits or exploits young people
What does sustainability mean for you?
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
1. At the age of 23 I was selected to be part of the Marketing Academy, which chooses “30 of the UK’s best young marketing leaders” to be part of a year-long personal development programme. Here I received Career and Life Coaching, in addition to Mentoring from some of the country’s top business leaders.
2. Although slightly clichéd, it was when I became an uncle to 3 nieces. Seeing the innocence of youth, their unbridled curiosity and the way they look at the world without the baggage of life is so refreshing and reminds me of the need to make the world better for future generations.