Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
People and Brands: Make money and do good by finding your purpose and harnessing the ‘power of cool’
- Why finding purpose is one of the biggest challenges businesses are facing today
- How to find purpose as a brand or business and your personal purpose in life and work
- How can businesses unleash the ‘power of cool’ to make money AND do good in the world
- Hear the stories of Adidas and Citibank to learn how being authentic about your purpose helps to grow your business
- Why you should move beyond CSR and towards corporate social opportunity
- Get a recipe for building powerful alliances with other organisations around a common purpose
- Why we need speed, not just scale to solve climate change
Being a role model: Putting the love for your children into actions for positive change
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Speaker & Author, Good Is the New Cool
- International key note speaker and co-author of 'Good is the New Cool: Market Like You Give a Damn'
- Founder of social impact and brand purpose consultancy 'Conspiracy of Love', advising Fortune 500 companies like Adidas, Sonos, Barcadi and Mars
- He is on the mission to help businesses and individuals find purpose in work and to help businesses to become a force for good
- Sees 'purpose' as one of the biggest challenges facing companies today
- Award winning international marketer for 20 years, working with leading global brands
- Expert on brand partnership and pop-culture
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
Being a husband
Being a good friend