Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
American University Students
In-depth research on business and sustainability topics
Four student teams of the 2018/19 programme undertook in-depth research on the following sustainability topics:
- Business and Stustainability (business models, circular economy, employee engagement, etc.)
- Energy, Transportation and Environment (energy storage, renewable energy, mobility systems, etc.)
- Finance and Funding (green bonds, institutional investment, crypto currencies, etc.)
- Innovation and Technology (AI, big data, blockchain, IoT, etc.)
During seven interviews the students share case studies, best practice and their key findings.
How can AI help us to become more sustainable
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
About the American University Students
MSc Sustainability Management
- Master's program in Sustainability Management
- Interdisciplinary course to specialise in business, science or policy
- Action-oriented business-based curriculum, producing the first generation of business-minded sustainability professionals
- Designing and implementing comprehensive solutions to environmental, societal and economic problems