Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Aslak de Silva
Maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- Maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- How Nordic Business Forum empowers its employees and develops exceptional team-leaders
- Revealing the philosophy of martial arts & how it can be implemented in business and life
- Acknowledging the power of each individual to leave the world a better place
Relationships, sharing achievements, and maintaining a work-life balance
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
CEO, Nordic Business Forum
- CEO at Nordic Business Forum, which hosts business and leadership conferences across Scandanavia
- Self-defence practioner and coach, and founder of the first Han Moo Do Society in Norway
- Personal mission is to offer exceptional business events to individuals from across the world
- Determined to help develop a new generation of world-class leaders and thinkers
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
The second one has to be, when my sales team beat all the odds and managed to grow sales results, when every other team did not (during recession).
I have been lucky in taking part in some successful projects of opening up a new market. Those feel good, when you start from scratch and then in the end see the team succeed.