Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Aslak de Silva
Maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- Maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- How Nordic Business Forum empowers its employees and develops exceptional team-leaders
- Revealing the philosophy of martial arts & how it can be implemented in business and life
- Acknowledging the power of each individual to leave the world a better place
Relationships, sharing achievements, and maintaining a work-life balance
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
CEO, Nordic Business Forum
- CEO at Nordic Business Forum, which hosts business and leadership conferences across Scandanavia
- Self-defence practioner and coach, and founder of the first Han Moo Do Society in Norway
- Personal mission is to offer exceptional business events to individuals from across the world
- Determined to help develop a new generation of world-class leaders and thinkers
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
The second one has to be, when my sales team beat all the odds and managed to grow sales results, when every other team did not (during recession).
I have been lucky in taking part in some successful projects of opening up a new market. Those feel good, when you start from scratch and then in the end see the team succeed.
What does sustainability mean for you?
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Change your perspective and learn from more than 50 world experts.
Summit live from 26 September. Free for everyone!
Visit the Sideshift summit page to view all of our speakers and find out more
Copyright © 2020 Sideshift. All rights reserved.