Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Bob Chapman’s Truly Human Leadership: A Human Revolution Where “Everybody Matters”
- Learn how profoundly work culture affects many different aspects of peoples’s lives Learn how profoundly work culture affects many different aspects of peoples’s lives
- Understand the importance of caring for people in business and the role of return on investment (ROI)in caring
- Learn how to build a thriving business with a deeply caring culture
- Why business models matter and the responsibilities of Corporate Boards of Directors
- Recognize the importance and power of stakeholder fulfillment and the human revolution
‘Truly Human Leadership’ – A Proven Model for Creating & Sustaining Fulfillment at Work
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
CEO, Barry-Wehmiller, Founder, Truly Human Leadership, Author, Speaker
- Recently named the #3 CEO in the World by Inc. Magazine
- CEO of the $3B equipment manufacturing company, Barry-Wehmiller
- Through a series of profound epiphanies, he recognized that leadership is much different than management - and more like parenting
- At Barry-Wehmiller, Bob has created a deeply caring culture where everyone, no matter their role, feels valued
- He founded Truly Human Leadership and the Barry-Wehmiller Institire to teach people-sentric leadership
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
Arthur Brooks, former head of Aspen Institute, as he has a exceptional view of the world from a human perspective
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
The opportunity to be in a position to make a positive difference in the world that will leave the world better than I found it
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
Listen to others!
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
Teach empathetic listening to the children of the world in a core education program
What are your Top 3 achievements?
Transforming BW into a firm of global significance, being able to share a vision of a world where Everybody Matters and writing a book that will make a positive difference in the world beyond my time
What does sustainability mean for you?
To live in harmony with the world
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
My commitment is to show that business can be a powerful force for good in the world by simply caring about the people of the organization and sending them home each day knowing they matter!
Change your perspective and learn from more than 50 world experts.
Summit live from 26 September. Free for everyone!
Visit the Sideshift summit page to view all of our speakers and find out more
Copyright © 2020 Sideshift. All rights reserved.