Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Bob Chapman’s Truly Human Leadership: A Human Revolution Where “Everybody Matters”
- Learn how profoundly work culture affects many different aspects of peoples’s lives Learn how profoundly work culture affects many different aspects of peoples’s lives
- Understand the importance of caring for people in business and the role of return on investment (ROI)in caring
- Learn how to build a thriving business with a deeply caring culture
- Why business models matter and the responsibilities of Corporate Boards of Directors
- Recognize the importance and power of stakeholder fulfillment and the human revolution
‘Truly Human Leadership’ – A Proven Model for Creating & Sustaining Fulfillment at Work
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
CEO, Barry-Wehmiller, Founder, Truly Human Leadership, Author, Speaker
- Recently named the #3 CEO in the World by Inc. Magazine
- CEO of the $3B equipment manufacturing company, Barry-Wehmiller
- Through a series of profound epiphanies, he recognized that leadership is much different than management - and more like parenting
- At Barry-Wehmiller, Bob has created a deeply caring culture where everyone, no matter their role, feels valued
- He founded Truly Human Leadership and the Barry-Wehmiller Institire to teach people-sentric leadership
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
Arthur Brooks, former head of Aspen Institute, as he has a exceptional view of the world from a human perspective
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
The opportunity to be in a position to make a positive difference in the world that will leave the world better than I found it
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
Listen to others!
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
Teach empathetic listening to the children of the world in a core education program
What are your Top 3 achievements?
Transforming BW into a firm of global significance, being able to share a vision of a world where Everybody Matters and writing a book that will make a positive difference in the world beyond my time
What does sustainability mean for you?
To live in harmony with the world
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
My commitment is to show that business can be a powerful force for good in the world by simply caring about the people of the organization and sending them home each day knowing they matter!