Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
How the method of birth has a lifelong mental impact on mother, child and society
- What psychotherapy can contribute when preparing for birth
- Why is there a trend towards more unnatural birth methods
- The far-reaching problems of unnatural births for mother, child and society
- How can women get a positive birth experience and changes needed in our systems
- Sharing Daniela’s own challenges giving birth to her three children and how this impacted her life
Why it is so important to mentally strengthen women before they give birth
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Psychotherapist & Author
- Psychotherapist focusing on birth preparation, initial binding problems and processing birth traumata
- Published book author
- Studies towards a doctorate at Sigmund Freud University, Vienna
- Advocate of natural birth
- Mother of three children
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
My husband because I love to spend time together.
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
To see that the things I do can lead to a change. And that I can live the life in a way I want to.
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
It´s easier together.
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
To make psychotherapy a fixed part in preparing for birth.
What are your Top 3 achievements?
- To have a fulfilling partnership and wonderful children
- To have friends for life
- To have my own business
What does sustainability mean for you?
Everything I do has an influence on someone or something. That's why it's important to consider what impact my actions might have on others.
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
The birth of my children.
Change your perspective and learn from more than 50 world experts.
Summit live from 26 September. Free for everyone!
Visit the Sideshift summit page to view all of our speakers and find out more
Copyright © 2020 Sideshift. All rights reserved.