Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
How Sustainable Are the Toys & Other Products You Buy?
- Evan explains why sustainability is a continual journey, not a destination
- Evan unpacks the various aspects of sustainability to consider when shopping
- You’ll learn what to ask to determine how “sustainable” a product truly is
- You’ll see why it matters where something is produced
- You’ll recognize the influence you can exert on entire industries by supporting conscious start-ups
What Questions Should You Be Asking Before Purchase?
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Co-Founder, Luke's Toy Factory
- Evan Achiron is one of four Co-Founders in Luke's Toy Factory, two father-son teams
- Lukes' Toy Factory offers classic toys designed to support the development of 2-4 year olds while also protecting the planet
- Their unique materials and manufacturing process address sustainability issues that are widespread within the toy industry
- Beyond the environmental benefits, their efficient US-based supply chain also supports the local economy
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
Study computer science. Invest in something called, “Google”. On a serious note, my advice would be to pay attention to where the world is headed not where it currently is, and look to contribute to one of those exciting fields.
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
2.Helping to found Luke’s Toy Factoryand establish its brand recognition.
3.TBD –still working on it!
What does sustainability mean for you?
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Change your perspective and learn from more than 50 world experts.
Summit live from 26 September. Free for everyone!
Visit the Sideshift summit page to view all of our speakers and find out more
Copyright © 2020 Sideshift. All rights reserved.