Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Goodr – Hunger Isn’t a Scarcity Issue, It’s a Logistics Issue
- You’ll be shocked at the amount of perfectly good food being wasted every.single.day…food that could be feeding the hungry, but, instead goes right into landfills contributing to the world’s carbon problem.
- This is an important issue that needs attention and action.
- Jasmine talks about her journey from volunteering to launching Goodr, her social enterprise app that uses blockchain technology to help businesses manage food waste, feed the hungry and save the environment.
- We go behind the scenes talking purpose, business case, challenges, and aspirations.
- A Millennial herself, Jasmine shares her first-hand perspective about quickly shifting marketplace demands, providing ample inspiration along the way!
Hunger Isn’t a Scarcity Issue, It’s a Logistics Issue
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Founder & CEO, Goodr
- Jasmine Crowe is a passionate anti-hunger activist that started her quest to feed the hungry by cooking for and feeding 300-500 hungry people a week on her own limited budget
- Her genuine passion for helping people that are food-insecure led her to discover that BILLIONS of pounds of perfectly good food go to landfill every single year
- Jasmine founded Goodr to make it easy for businesses to redirect millions of pounds of surplus food, away from landfills to feed food-insecure families and the homeless.
- Jasmine is a sought-after speaker with an inspiring story about passion and social innovation. Goodr has been featured on Oprah Super Soul Sunday, in Forbes, Inc., USA Today, Food & Wine, Atlanta Busines Chronicle, and more.
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
Launching Goodr in 2017.
Graduating college and pursuing my dreams.
What does sustainability mean for you?
Sustainability means creating an economy that provides for quality of life for all people, also renewing and saving the environment and its resources.
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
I would say losing everything, after a breakup in 2016. I found myself starting from the bottom. Losing my house, car, family all within two months.