Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Creating change and community over a meal with strangers
- Why is it so important to bring diverse people and different perspectives together? And why around the dinner table?
- How can individuals, companies, and communities get involved with Civic Dinners and how can they benefit from intentional conversations
- The technology behind Civic Dinners and how to scale a community initiative
- Learn about the different aspects how Civic Dinners contribute to creating a more sustainable society
- The power and magic of Civil Dinners: Connecting people, giving them a voice, learning from different perspectives and initiating scalable change at local level
- Learn all about Civic Dinners and how you can host your own
Why it is so important to meet people who are completely different from ourselves
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
CEO & Founder, Civic Dinners
- Founder and CEO of Civic Dinners, a civic engagement platform bringing diverse people together over food for conversations that matter
- Founder and CEO of Aha! Strategy, a social innovation design company, devising issue-based campaigns and interventions to drive positive change
- Received several honors and awards for her work, including a recognition of former US President Obama and The White House
- On the Advisory and Board level of several organisations and projects