Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
The key to a healthier life: Keep food simple
- The inspiration behind Paradesit
- Simple food is key to a healthier life
- The problematic grocery scene in Sweden
- The importance of deepening the knowledge of employees and connecting with the community
- Helping consumers make the right purchasing decisions
- The biggest and most successful crowdfunding campaign in Sweden to date
- Realizing the total cost of food
- Future of food retail
The way forward: Nudging big grocery chains to remove unhealthy foods
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
CEO & Founder, Paradiset
Founder and CEO of Paradiset, Sweden's healthiest grocery chain.
Health & planet activist
Determined to improve health among the population in Sweden, as well as abroad
An entrepreneur with a strong drive and a passion for health-related business
Given the "Natural Outstanding Achievement Award 2017" and elected “Stockholm’s most entrepreneurial person 2016” by Svenskt Näringsliv, the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise.
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
Being a father of 3
Maintaining and improving my health and creativity