Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Transforming business: Bridging the gap between commercial actions and sustainable ambitions
- Why it makes sense for businesses to invest in sustainability and how they can do this
- The 5 steps to make your business more human-centric
- The difference between chasing sales and building value
- B2B, B2C and making more sustainable choices
- The different types of consumers and how to approach each accordingly
- What are the keys to a successful sustainable business
The 4 different groups of consumers and how to approach them
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Co-founder, Brave Business
- Co-founder, Brave Business, helping BRAVE businesses across the private, public and social sectors, to bridge the gap between short-term commercial actions and longterm sustainable ambitions
- Believes sustainability will be (and needs to be) the biggest catalyst for meaningful progress and profitable change in business
- Supports and coaches leadership teams through the change
- Facilitates interactive workshops and runs inspirational education programs
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
Today, more than ever, we need that spirit as individuals to solve the crises facing humanity and our planet. So I would pick his brain for the courage, resilience and energy needed to do what he did.
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What makes me happy is inspiring people to understand that they can make a significant impact as individuals.
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
Career freedom - Being brave enough to leave a successful corporate career to build my own business
Running a successful crowd-funding campaign for an urban farming start-up, raising over £400,000 in 5 weeks.