Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
LunchIn: Building a network and learning from everyone you meet
- Professional networking for everyone
- Learn why this simple concept engages so many different people
- Learn how this idea went viral using social media
- Why you need networks now and for the future
- What are your professional and social benefits of meeting in person
- How different opinions help make the world evolve
- Strong reasons to bring people together instead of categorizing and creating silos
A simple and successful networking concept
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Leading Coordinator, LunchIn
- An intuitive methodical problem solver and creative idealist
- Communicative and strategic yet pragmatic with strong ambition
- Simplification together with philosophizing, discussing, contemplating and evolving are close to his heart
- Strong believer in the power of combining people's individual strength and creativity
- Experienced and comfortable with being a leader
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
I love to learn new things from strangers.
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
Formed a family.
Founded LunchIn which meant that 100000+ attendees met at 7000+ meetings in 66 countries creating endless possibilities. Together.
What does sustainability mean for you?
It’s a choice how to do things. I’m certainly no saint sustainability-wise but being aware is the first step to action.