Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
The power of communities: Bringing people together and food fighting poverty
- Food Poverty: What is it and how big is the problem?
- Wealth inequality: How it’s perpetuating the food poverty problem
- The power of building communities around food
- The role manufactures and retailers play in food education
- Creating excitement around food: Adding cooking into the school ciriculum
- Changing the world by building communities and valuing food
Forming communities around food
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
- CEO of FoodCycle
- Passionate about reducing food poverty through community meals
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
Being brave enough to transform the charity (people, culture, process) and stop it doing activities that deflected from its core purpose.
Standing in for Justin King at a conference in Brazil at his request as he was no longer able to make the date.
What does sustainability mean for you?
This respect extends to the planet; ourselves – in what we are willing to consume; animal welfare and food systems that support diversity of species.
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
Change your perspective and learn from more than 50 world experts.
Summit live from 26 September. Free for everyone!
Visit the Sideshift summit page to view all of our speakers and find out more
Copyright © 2020 Sideshift. All rights reserved.