Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
City to Sea – Stop Plastic at Source, Find Harmony
- Natalie shares how her work connects people to the consequences of their action Natalie shares how her work connects people to the consequences of their action
- How artistic interpretation and memorable writing can be game-changers
- Her journey from avoider of the sea, to passionate advocate
- The power in just taking a step forward
- Disrupting multiple industries
- What happens when harmony is disrupted
Stop Single-Use Plastic At the Source
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Author, Speaker, & Founder, City to Sea
- Natalie Fee is an award-winning environmental campaigner, author, speaker and founder of City to Sea Natalie Fee is an award-winning environmental campaigner, author, speaker and founder of City to Sea
- City to Sea is a non-profit organisation running campaigns to stop plastic pollution at source
- Campaign: 'Refill', Europe's leading free tapwater initiative
- Campaign: 'Switch the Stick' campaign that successfully got all UK retailers to switch from plastic to paper stem buds, stopping over 400 tonnes a year of single-use plastic at source
- Campaign: 'Plastic-free Periods' which, to date, has directly reached over 4M people and includes a schools pilot currently being run in 22 schools with 6,000 students.
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
Building and growing a thriving non-profit organisation of 20 wonderful staff, doing great things.
Learning to heal and love myself.