Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Lessons From The School of the Wild
- You’ll learn the many health and wellbeing benefits that result from spending time in nature – as well as the relational and mental benefits
- Nigel shares specific practices and simple tips you can try immediately to re-connecting yourself to nature
- You’ll hear several examples showcasing the reaons why nature is a great leveler and connecting factors
- You’ll be reminded of the true nature of how we are wired as human.
Proven Benefits of Spending Time in Nature
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Founder, School of the Wild
- Nigel Berman is the Founder of School of the Wild where he curates and leads team building and leadership development programmes that pull leaders and teams out of the office to reconnect with the wild, and each other.
- Nigel is passionate about bringing people into nature, to reconnect as humans and as a result, to help people work together better.
- Apart from well-known health and happiness benefits, research shows nature dramatically boosts creative thinking, is the great equaliser, and plays a big part in quickly building real relationships. It's also lots of fun.
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
and Don’t keep everything to yourself - find someone you can really talk to, or
Talk to your parents and beg them to put you into therapy!
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
Nigel’s Eco Store
School of the Wild