Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Shakti Leadership : Embracing Feminine & Masculine Power
- Nilima shares insights about why and how to balance feminine and masculine energy, including how the current imbalance in the world has created today’s sustainability issues.
- The Shakti Leadership model is a holistic approach that incorporates a synthesis of elements from many wisdom traditions.
- Nilima illustrates how to tap into higher levels of intelligence and consciousness to achieve a state of flow.
- She shares practical methods and helpful analogies people can use in a personal quest for freedom and fulfillment.
- Learn how the idea of connectivity, co-creation, self-mastery, selfless service, and self-surrender factor into our lives.
Dynamic equilibrium between primal polarities: Shiva/Shakti, Masculine/Feminine
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
International Speaker, Facilitator, & Co-Author Shakti Leadership: Embracing Feminine & Masculine Power in Business
- A facilitator of personal and collective transformation, Nilima Bhat has an eye-opening solution to achieving self-mastery in the areas of business and leadership.
- Her new book, Shakti Leadership: Embracing Feminine and Masculine Power, co-written by Raj Sisodia (co-author of Conscious Capitalism with John Mackey), shows leaders how to lead from a place of service by guiding them through experiences that identify their higher purpose and create cultures of meaning.
- By harnessing “Shakti” or a deeper feminine “force” of energy, a new type of entrepreneurial culture can be born -one that models humility and compassion, recognizes the value in different kinds of minds, and believes in the wholeness of all things.
- Nilima is a facilitator of personal transformation, coaching individuals and organizations in their quest for conscious evolution.
- She is an international speaker and trainer on organizational culture, conscious business, women in leadership, and self-awareness for work-life balance, as well as Indian wisdom and wellness traditions
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
And yes, don’t wait for Prince Charming. Be your own!
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
- Coauthoring the book ‘My Cancer Is Me’ outlining the integrative medicine program I developed and supported cancer patients with, including the Cellular Healing Meditation
- Coauthoring the book ‘Shakti Leadership’ outlining a model for Conscious Leadership that works for all genders, drawing from ancient and modern wisdom from East and West.
- Founding the Shakti Fellowship, a 9-month advanced leadership and entrepreneurship program for women, jointly certified with University of San Diego. Creating a global cohort of change makers who collaborate to create peace, prosperity and beauty through the exchange of multiple forms of capital.
What does sustainability mean for you?
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
Finding YOGA went on to change everything.