Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
How to Fix Climate Change, Make Money and Save the World
- Paul provides insights into the history and status of climate change.
- He makes a clear case for why climate change is a massive business opportunity – or opportunity cost for everyone.
- He explains why growth (measure by GDP) and climate change solutions can increase simultaneously, and why the two things should be de-cuppled.
- You’ll see the multiple reasons why thousands of the biggests companies and cities self-report their sustainability data to CDP annually.
GDP Growth & Climate Action
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Executive Chair, CDP
- Paul Dickinson founded CDP in 2000 with an ambition of creating a global economic system that operates within sustainable environmental boundaries and prevents dangerous climate change.
- CDP holds the largest collection globally of self-reported climate change, water and forest-risk data - and makes it available publicly.
- CDP uses the authority of over 800 investors with assets of US$87 trillion (more than the GDP of the world) to persuade over 7,000 companies to report annually on key metrics of sustainability. 700 cities also report.
- Paul has been working on climate change full time for twenty years.
Change your perspective and learn from more than 50 world experts.
Summit live from 26 September. Free for everyone!
Visit the Sideshift summit page to view all of our speakers and find out more
Copyright © 2020 Sideshift. All rights reserved.