Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
How to Fix Climate Change, Make Money and Save the World
- Paul provides insights into the history and status of climate change.
- He makes a clear case for why climate change is a massive business opportunity – or opportunity cost for everyone.
- He explains why growth (measure by GDP) and climate change solutions can increase simultaneously, and why the two things should be de-cuppled.
- You’ll see the multiple reasons why thousands of the biggests companies and cities self-report their sustainability data to CDP annually.
GDP Growth & Climate Action
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Executive Chair, CDP
- Paul Dickinson founded CDP in 2000 with an ambition of creating a global economic system that operates within sustainable environmental boundaries and prevents dangerous climate change.
- CDP holds the largest collection globally of self-reported climate change, water and forest-risk data - and makes it available publicly.
- CDP uses the authority of over 800 investors with assets of US$87 trillion (more than the GDP of the world) to persuade over 7,000 companies to report annually on key metrics of sustainability. 700 cities also report.
- Paul has been working on climate change full time for twenty years.