Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Sustainability challenges boil down to financial resources
- The financial sector’s role in solving sustainability challenges
- Lack of access to affordable homeownership is the root cause of poverty in developing nations
- Homeownership is an instrument for financial inclusion
- Africa is a template for global innovation
- Leveraging technology to solve sustainability challenges
- Social innovators need to work with technologist in order to solve the world’s challenges
What can making poor people into homeowners do?
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
CEO & Founder, WARP Developments
- CEO and Founder of WARP
- Co-Founder of Our Shared Future 2050
- Has a mandate from the Ugandan government to build 10 cities, accommodating over 20 million people, by 2040.
- Brilliant systems thinker
- Dedicated to universal homeownership
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
What does sustainability mean for you?
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Change your perspective and learn from more than 50 world experts.
Summit live from 26 September. Free for everyone!
Visit the Sideshift summit page to view all of our speakers and find out more
Copyright © 2020 Sideshift. All rights reserved.