Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Sustainability challenges boil down to financial resources
- The financial sector’s role in solving sustainability challenges
- Lack of access to affordable homeownership is the root cause of poverty in developing nations
- Homeownership is an instrument for financial inclusion
- Africa is a template for global innovation
- Leveraging technology to solve sustainability challenges
- Social innovators need to work with technologist in order to solve the world’s challenges
What can making poor people into homeowners do?
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
CEO & Founder, WARP Developments
- CEO and Founder of WARP
- Co-Founder of Our Shared Future 2050
- Has a mandate from the Ugandan government to build 10 cities, accommodating over 20 million people, by 2040.
- Brilliant systems thinker
- Dedicated to universal homeownership