Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
World Tour Thau: Lessons from a year of travel
- The lessons learned and challenges faced over a year of travelling
- Wonderful stories from places as diverse as Peru, the Philippines and Australia
- How travelling can alter your worldview and your approach to leadership
- The impact of plastics and global warming on the natural world
Machu Picchu, and the dangers of altitude
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
World Traveller & Former CEO
- Previously CEO at Drafoga
- Strong business development professional
- Energetic and inspirational leadership style
- Looking to new horizons after a year of travel
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
2. Successful closedown of the unprofitable discount chain KIWI in Denmark with good support from the 2500 employees and with a good economic results.
3. Balancing a great career on the top with being present with my family and kids.
What does sustainability mean for you?
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Change your perspective and learn from more than 50 world experts.
Summit live from 26 September. Free for everyone!
Visit the Sideshift summit page to view all of our speakers and find out more
Copyright © 2020 Sideshift. All rights reserved.