Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
Conscious Capitalism: How People and Businesses Heal and Flourish Together
- Recognize the huge amount of harm that traditional business and marketing practices create for people and the planet – and how to flip the script so that, instead, organizations heal people and the planet
- Learn the four pillars of Conscious Capitalism and how aligning with them builds strong organizations that outperform the competition
- Learn why and how a focus on purpose and on helping people flourish is the key to business and personal success
- Learn how the origins of the word “healing” will help you live in your unique purpose by following three key steps
How Healing and Purpose Lead to Human Flourishing
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Professor, Co-Founder & Chair Emeritus, Conscious Capitalism
- Raj Sisodia is a founding member of the Conscious Capitalism movement and the Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus of Conscious Capitalism Inc.
- He is an FW Olin Distinguished Professor of Global Business and Whole Foods Market Research Scholar in Conscious Capitalism at Babson College.
- Raj has published eleven books and over 100 academic articles. Some of his latest books include:
- The Healing Organization
- Everybody Matters
- Shakti Leadership
- Conscious Capitalism
- Firms of Endearment
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
Writing Firms of Endearment
Writing The Healing Organization