Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
When Good, Then Good: Revolutionising Our Business Culture
- “When good, then good”
- businesses across the world should, and can, become forces for good
- creating a new sense of purpose and positive reinforcement in our business culture
- motivating colleagues and employees by striving to create good in the world
“When good, then good” – Steve Pipe’s revolutionary business ideology
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Founder, Accountants Changing The World
- Founder of Accountants Changing the World
- Currently giving away everything (time, books, training programmes)
- Believes all businesses can and should become forces for good
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
2 – Using my business to make 5,404,724 small but meaningful contributions towards achieving the UN Global Goals (ask me how and I will gladly explain how easy it is for anyone to do the same)
3 – Being able to spend my life doing things that make me happy with people that make me happy