Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
When Good, Then Good: Revolutionising Our Business Culture
- “When good, then good”
- businesses across the world should, and can, become forces for good
- creating a new sense of purpose and positive reinforcement in our business culture
- motivating colleagues and employees by striving to create good in the world
“When good, then good” – Steve Pipe’s revolutionary business ideology
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
Founder, Accountants Changing The World
- Founder of Accountants Changing the World
- Currently giving away everything (time, books, training programmes)
- Believes all businesses can and should become forces for good
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
2 – Using my business to make 5,404,724 small but meaningful contributions towards achieving the UN Global Goals (ask me how and I will gladly explain how easy it is for anyone to do the same)
3 – Being able to spend my life doing things that make me happy with people that make me happy
What does sustainability mean for you?
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Change your perspective and learn from more than 50 world experts.
Summit live from 26 September. Free for everyone!
Visit the Sideshift summit page to view all of our speakers and find out more
Copyright © 2020 Sideshift. All rights reserved.