Join the Sideshift Summit
Learn from 50+ of the world's most inspiring and successful change-makers, thought leaders, authors and experts for free!
The Wallace Family
Doing what you love: a full-time world-travelling family
- Why go on a world tour and leave everything behind and how you and your family can do it? Why go on a world tour and leave everything behind and how you and your family can do it?
- The joys and challenges of being full time travellers
- How to finance world travelling on a budget
- Along the journey: Memorable moments, inspiring strangers and mysterious places
- The meaning of home and family as well as being part of local and global communities
- Learning, schooling and doing what you love
Why would you leave your home and travel the world
Get access to the full interview and learn from over 50 other world experts.
Summit live from 26 September.
About The Wallace Family
Full time world travellers
- The family of 6 became full time nomadic world travellers in June 2017
- Sold everything they had in the US to slow-travel around the globe without any plans to stop anytime soon
- They stay at least 4 weeks in one place to immerse themselves and connect with the local community
- Family motto: Travel - Learn - Love - Serve
- Vlogger and blogger @ The Wallace Reboot
If you could invite 1 person to a dinner party – who would it be and why?
What motivates you? Makes you happy?
What advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
If you could make 1 global change – what would it be?
What are your Top 3 achievements?
What does sustainability mean for you?
What was the most important event/influence that changed your perspective?
Wally: A tragic life altering car accident where one of his 2 daughters at the time lost her life and his nearly as well. Given 7 hours to live, he is a walking miracle and since surviving believes he is still here for a reason. It drives him to try and always do good, be happy and serve others.